Monday, June 06, 2005

Too Many Secrets

Was thinking on the weekend that I've got too many disguises to have such a public thing as a blog. What was I thinking? I guess if I travel it's a good thing to have but at the moment I'm soooo boring, doing the work work work thing :(
I just got a RANDOM compliment from a dude who works somewhere on my floor. I've never spoken to him and just then he popped his head in and said "Nice jumper". I was so shocked, I said "NICE JUMPER?!" and he replied "Yeah, nice jumper". I thanked him and he disappeared again.
The jumper is one that I kept thinking was so ridiculous I should just turf it at many stages while I was away - it nearly didn't leave London with me and then nearly didn't come home from Vilnius. But now, it's all worth it for a random compliment.

No comments: