Monday, November 13, 2006

Lost

Lost a few things in translation. Well, they may be recovered sooner rather than later. And some are just things.
I lost my apartment key so when I reached Seoul I was locked out.
I can't find the photo CDs that Doc and EJW made me.
I lost the opportunity to spend quality time with some of the truly special people in my life.
And of course I lost more of my heart.

But I guess I'm back safe. It's damn cold. I can't believe I'm here.

We will keep saying 'it was worth it'. It is worth it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Bonnie,

I've had some of my best times alone (almost)in the dark winter in a foriegn country.

I'm sure there's more enlightment and suprise to come.

Hang in there homegirl.

Dave Mack

Anonymous said...

hi baby,
Sounds like your week at home was wonderful and heartbreaking.
Hope you are not completely hating being back in Seoul. Remember to only do this Korea thing until you stop being happy.
I'm thinking of you and maybe we can talk on the phone soon?? xxx