Thursday, December 28, 2006

Suddenly

Hey it's less than a month. That means that there's a lot of stuffs I gotta do in the next weeks. Sights, shopping, photos, all that. The things you think you'll do later. Then you leave, the chance is lost. When in Lithuania, I never went to the Hill of Crosses, one of the many wacky sites that country offers... It was something I wanted to do, but stayed on the list. Now I guess it becomes a reason to go back.

Back at work today and yesterday, and tonight I taught 3 extra classes at our sister school which -ooops- doesn't have a native speaker teacher for a couple of weeks and -ooops- haven't organised a replacement. It was good for me, some extra money, paid cash, and the kids were all well-behaved and brought their textbooks. It was actually pleasant... Not being facetious neither.

There's a few TV shows that I find myself watching semi-regularly that I'd never heard of until I saw them on TV here. Maybe I'm watching them in a kinda vacuum. They might not exist outside of my crappy pirated Defence Forces Network channel. They are::

  • Close to Home
  • Without a Trace
  • American Dad
  • Arrested Development
  • 1 Versus 100
  • Nanny 911
  • Boston Legal (oooh, James Spader, sigh)

3 comments:

Roxanne Silk said...

I Heart James Spader.

Less than a month- Excitement City!

M said...

oh James Spader!! :D :D :D

Bonnie Conquest said...

Have you seen him in Boston Legal??

Yeah, I'm livin' in Excitement City. Yeahhhh.