Friday, August 03, 2007

Film Festival is Working

Each year I use the Melbourne International Film Festival as an excuse to catch up with friends. And this year it's worked really well - particularly as I've been bad at staying in touch with friends this year.
So I've seen 5 films, all very different, at three cinemas over the past week. Last night I saw 'Everything's Gone Green' with KP and TT. The Forum is such a great venue for movies and Coopers drinking. And the film made me larff and get inspired. Also made me want to go to Vancouver, a place I know nothing about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling Jessie,

thinking of you from my new room on the canal... looking forward to watching movies with you... somewhere in the future... hope you are well.
big massive hug
Ilona

j. ethan duran said...

friends & films what more could you want. we shall always have "babel".
smooches