Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Snug

It was nice and cozy, and more than a little daggy, down at the All Nations on Friday night. Whilst I wasn't colluding with my competitors, I was drinking great pints of beer and eating bangers n mash. Lucky me, I was with my two favourite boys: Mister Charlie and Master Jack. My lover and my brother. Jack's done the wise thing and moved into the hood so he is a stone's throw from the All Nations, a milk bar and the commission flats. Oh, and just over the hill from us. How sweet it is.

Saturday night I sat in the cinema watching previews for some 'scary movies' when the bloke two seats away suddenly and sharply called out in pain and convulsed in his chair. Needless to say I was clamping down on Charlie's arm quite hard. I think the moviegoer had a new pacemaker fitted recently and it was playing up. He settled back down and then screamed out in pain one more; his wife and friends were attending to him and the surrounding patrons were all peering over nervously. After that show was over, the movie started - no opening credits, just a sexy opening scene with Joaquin Pheonix and Eva Mendes....

2 comments:

mskp said...

that movie is supposed to be EXCELLENT. we love marky mark.

and we love jackson in the hood - welcome, little bro...x

j. ethan duran said...

it's sounds like your hood is the place to be. will definitely check out the movie, especially if there's the possibility for some shirtless studs. yum.