|Milla at 33 months|
- Monologue stories, with great imaginative flourishes and crushingly strange realities, tales that go on and on, for thirty, forty minutes...
- Still loves 'rabbits', a great incentive for good behaviour.
- Moved into 'Joey' room at childcare and is SO PROUD.
- Lots of friends - Nina the koala, sloth, ratty, Alpi, Ruby, Bun Buns. Nina was named by Milla, came free with our new mattress, is very soft and a favourite at the moment.
- So fast and confident on balance bike.
- Started to swing with great confidence, using her whole body. Will swing off any pol or bike rack she can find as we walk along the street.
- So good with lego! Very patient, knows where and how to check the instructions, can find at match pieces quickly, never gets frustrated, is very methodical.
- Started watching pop video clips, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and the like. A big departure from her 90 rock education...
- Very quickly trained on the 4 digit code to unlock gadget screen, was asked hours later (while scrubbing walls!) what the numbers were and she told me, very clearly and thoughtfully.
Meanwhile, my Papa has passed away, my heart fills with gratitude that Milla met him and had meaningful time with him before he passed. I know that it's unlikely she'll recall any of it, as I don't remember my grandmother who passed when I was six months younger than Milla.
Meanwhile also, we grew so tired of tantrums that we returned early from Easter camping in the Bogong High Plains. Great, theatrical, persistent, seemingly non-ending, tireless, tiring, boring, pointless, petty tantrums. And embarrassing.